At Center for Complete Dentistry we treat a wide ranges of problems in both adults and children including EXTRACTION OF TEETH
When Is It Necessary to Extract a Tooth
- When it is severely damaged due to decay or trauma
- To make space for orthodontic treatment
- When wisdom teeth are impacted or when their growth affects your other teeth
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 25 at the back of the mouth.
- Wisdom teeth can grow unnoticed until they start to cause issues in the mouth.
- They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth – this is known as “impacted wisdom teeth”.
- Wisdom teeth are extracted either because they have already become impacted or because they are potentially problematic.
- The extraction of wisdom teeth can be a troublesome procedure.
For more complicated procedures we will recommend an oral surgeon.
If you are experiencing pain from a wisdom tooth, contact us to schedule a free consultation.